Tuesday, March 22, 2011

Inspire

Hello everyone. I've been away for a few days again. I was taking care of my friend Jenni's two little boys while they moved to Medford. A financially smart move for them, but I'll really miss the boys. Hopefully I'll still get to see them in the summer months.
I've made a card with a Fairy, one of my favorite things lately, to share with you. I will include the recipe at the end. I would love to have all the fairies from this line, they are so Vintage looking. I love coloring them. I hope you enjoy this one. Thanks for visiting.

Stamps: sentiment is Treasured Moments Tickets from Whimsy Stamps, Fairy is Candytuft from Crafters Companion Stamps.
Papers: are from K & Company & Mulberry paper from my stash.
I used Spellbinders Beaded Ovals and Treading Water border punch from Fiskers to make the trim under the butterflies.
Pearl trims are from my stash and the pearl trim around the sentiment is a new product called Viva Pearl Pen. I didn't care for Liquid Pearls so I'm trying this product out. Too soon to pass judgement. I'll let you know at a later date. Ribbon is also from my stash of sale ribbons I pick up here & there. :-)
Copic Markers for coloring
Skin: E000, E00
Hair: Y21, E31 (wierd combo, but it works)
Dress, wings, pink flowers & butterflies: R81, R83, R85
White flowers: Touched with Y000 for centers
Stems: YG03, Y21

No comments:

Post a Comment