Monday, September 26, 2011

CDACPC3-Fall Elf



















Here's another card for the CDACPC3 challenge. By George, I think I just may get them all done this time! This image is from Gurukitty Designs. You may want to check out this gals site as I see she has some Copic Tutorials. I'm going to look it over when I get done posting this card.
 This image is called an Elf, but she looked like a Fairy to me, with those pointy ears and all!  I think she is so pretty
Here's the recipe for this card.
Stamps-Digital Oak leaf Elf by Gurukitty, Birthday Postage Stamp Sentiments from Whimsy Stamps (they also have a die to match this stamp!)
Paper, ribbon and rhinestones from my stash
Glitter- Orange peel, & Diamond Stickles
Ink- Distress Antique Linen
Copics:
Skin- E000, E00
Lips & Cheeks- RV11, R20
Leaves-YG06, YR04, 07, &Y17
That's all for now gang, thanks for stopping by and I hope you enjoyed this card!
Hugs,
Maureen

1 comment:

  1. Absolutely beautiful Maureen! The design is fabulous and you've showcased this image PERFECTLY!!
    Thanks so much for joining our Progressive Challenge fun at CDAC. Round #4 is right around the corner ... hope to see you there!

    Darlene
    CDAC Board

    ReplyDelete