Friday, September 30, 2011

CDACPC3-No one can fill your shoes

Here's my 5th entry for the CDACPC challenge. This didgi stamp is from Lia Stamps. I did try to link up for this gal, but I received a message stating her blog couldn't be found. I could possibly not have had the right address though. I'm sure if you wanted to see her product you could go to the CDAC website and find her.
I can't believe I actually got all five images done this time. My house is a total disaster though, LOL. My Mom used to say housework is nover done, I think I've carried that statement to the extreme this week. Yikes!!
Once again the "Fall" theme seemed to elude me, but I managed to sneak a little bit of it in there. Do you think I have a fobia about Fall? maybe it's because I know winter is right around the corner and here in Wisconsin that usually means bitter cold and tons of snow! Let's not talk about that anymore and move on to the elements of this card, much more fun!
Stamps- Lia Stamps digi Lady in coat, Impression Obcession sentiment, Gina K Retro Boutique(shoes), Recollections Leaves.
Dies- Spellbinders Deckled Mega Rectangles, & Fancy Tags Two
Inks- Memento Tuxedo Black, Distress Antique Linen
Paper- K&Company Mat Stack, my stash
Ribbon, Rhinestones and Diamond Stickles from my stash
Thanks so much for stopping by today, leave a comment if you'd like. And I wish to thank all the designers and staff of CDAC for this wonderful and fun challenge. See you next time!
Hugs,
Maureen

No comments:

Post a Comment