Saturday, September 24, 2011

CDACPC3- Sunflower & Swallowtail

Hello folks. Another card for the CDAC progressive challenge. This image is from Just Ink Lined called Sunflower & Swallowtail. I just adore it! My love of Sunflowers was totally satisfied with this image.
I colored this image with my Copic markers. Not sure how I ever lived without them, LOL.
Sunflower-Y13, 21, 17, &YR04
Leaves- YG61, 63, & 67, my faves for greens
Butterfly- C5, C7, B93, 100, & E50 & Glossy Accents, and just a tiny touch of Waterfall Stickles
Shading around image- B0000
Papers, ribbon, braid, & charm were from my stash
Dies- Spellbinders Classic Ovals Lg., Scalloped Circles, & a Marrianne Flourish
I used a MS border punch for the green banner on top, cutting a 2 inch strip of paper and punching it on both sides to make it scalloped on both edges to sort of match the braid. I do this alot with the border side of my Punch Around the Page sets. You get duel purpose from them, a new look that way, and it's fun too!



Here's a close up and you can see the Glossy Accents and how it makes the butterfly pop! Thanks so much for visiting today, and many thanks to those of you who leave comments.
Hugs,
Maureen

3 comments:

  1. WOWZA! This is just STUNNING Maureen! LOVE all the beautiful detail! Thanks so much for joining our progressive challenge fun! Looking forward to seeing more of your creations! FABULOUS!

    Darlene
    CDAC Board

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's really beautiful.Stupendous colouring :-)
    Ike xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow!! This is absolutely gorgeous!
    Thank you so much for playing the CDAC PROGRESSIVE CHALLENGE
    ~Ruza CDAC PC DT

    ReplyDelete