Sunday, September 11, 2011

If the broom fits.....

Here's my second card I was supposed to post yesterday, a day late and a dollar short, to coin an old cleshe'.
Believe it or not, there isn't one stroke of Copics on this card!!! What a switch for me. The stamp inspired this card. I just loved it. "If the broom fits.....fly it"  How funny is that? The glittery background paper is a scrap I found left over from last year and the Wicked Witch is from the Graphic 45 6X6 called, The Magic of Oz. Love it, Love it, Love it!!! Graphic 45 rocks! I have several of their 6X6's and each one is stunning.
The tag and flourishes are from a new Spellbinders set called Twisted Metal Tags & Accents. The spider webs are a MS punch, love it too! The black roses are hand made and the little orange accent flowers are the MS hydrangea punches. And of course what would a Halloween card be with Drippy Goo! I stamped the tag with a cracked background stamp and then shaded it with some Color Box creamy brown chalk ink. A few rhinestones here & there, some orange Stickles, shiny green leaves, some Glossy Accents on the Witches clock and shoes, and done!! Thanks for stopping by and I hope you enjoyed this card.
 


1 comment:

  1. Maureen this is gorgeous, I love it. I think I am in need of lessons from you :) xx

    ReplyDelete