Thursday, October 13, 2011

CDACPC4- Scaredy Cat

Here's my 3rd. entry for the CDAC challenge. The image is from Designed2Delight and it's called Scaredy Cat. I'm struggling with this challenge, getting things done that is. I have a commishoned order to fill and I'm on a time line and since my craft table looks like a tornado hit it, and I'm hopping back and forth between challenge and order, and all the little everyday stuff in between, it's pretty chaotic at my place, LOL.
What? Christmas is in 73 days???? You're kidding, right????
And we have to fit Halloween and Thanksgiving in between???? Oh Lord help me!!!!!!
Hope all you out there in blog land are faring better than I. :-)
Anyway here's the elements I used on this card.
Paper- K & Company & CS from my stash
Stamps- Designed2Delight Scaredy Cat sentiment from $1.00 bin at Michaels
Punches- MS Spiderweb border & Branch (tiny greens behind flowers), small web and spider were cut on my Cricut (Paper Doll cart.)
Flowers were made by hand, rhinestones from Walmart (yes they have a dollar bin now :-) & Black Diamond Stickles.
Copics to color image.
Thanks for stopping in today. I'll be back tonight or tomorrow morning to post my last card for this round of the challenge.
Hugs,
Maureen

No comments:

Post a Comment