Saturday, January 28, 2012

Birthday Lizzie



I've been away for so long I'm not sure I remember how to do this, but here goes nuthin'! This is a card I made for my cousins Birthday way back in December. I sort of got discouraged by all the digi work I was doing to meet challenge deadlines and just gave up I think. I find that if I just work on my inspirations and do my own thing I seem to be more motivated to design cards. I have been working on a few Valentine's Day cards which I hope to post in the next few days, but I had this card photographed and ready to go so I used her. This is a digital image from Sugar Nellie and once again I am in love with this little girlie. Her name is Lizzie and she has been added to my collection of digital stamps from this line. I get them from Funkykits. My cousin is a redhead so I colored her to look like her and tried to use some of "her" colors as she would put it. Peaches, greens, etc. Unfortunately I made this card so long ago I can't remember what color Copics I used. E's, G's, and YG's I'm sure, which tells you a lot, right??? Sorry. :-(  I see some of the blog's I follow cluster all the Copic's they use and photo them and post that photo for the colors, so maybe I should give that a try. I don't always remember to jot down the colors as I use them.
I've added this close up photo so you can see the detail of these stamps. Practically all the shading is already done and you just need to color!! I hope you've this little Lizzie and thank you so much for stopping by.
Hugs,
Maureen

2 comments:

  1. Such a pretty card Maureen! So nice to see your back on your blog! I'm sure Aunt Wanny loved this card you made her. You are so talented.
    Hugs
    Michelle

    ReplyDelete
  2. Maureen this is beautiful, the colouring is perfect .. I love the stamp too she is very pretty xxx

    ReplyDelete