Thursday, August 16, 2012

Daisies and Ladybugs

Here's a card I made with one of Tracey's new images over at Fred She Said, called Daisies and Ladybugs.
This image I colored myself, but I am working on another card with one of the pre-colored images offered in this set. VERY COOL!!!
I used some digital papers I have had for quite some time. I believe they may have been a freebie from
Sherry K Designs.
I colored my image and then cut it out with Spellbinders Floral Ovals, added some Tropical Flourishes by Cheery Lynn, ribbon, lace and hello stamp are from my stash. I fussy cut and popped up a few of the little Ladybugs here and there to add interest.
Copics used to color this image:
Stem- YG63, 61, G20
Daisy center- YR24, Y17, 21
Daisy petals- C3, C1
Ladybug wings- R29, 27, 32
Body- 100, C7, C5
That's all for today girls. Thanks for stopping by and taking a look.
Hugs,
Maureen

3 comments:

  1. Oh, that is sooooo cute! Love it! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love all your cards, Maureen! This ladybug one is sooo cute!

    Hugs, Tracey

    ReplyDelete
  3. so adorably sweet! Just love the popped up bugs! :)

    ReplyDelete