Sunday, September 23, 2012

Emma The Caroling Angel


Here's a card I have finished for FSS Designs. She is called
Emma the caroling Angel and you can find her at this link. This image is so versatile as she comes with birds or not, a Halo, or not, and well too many other ways to print this little honey, soooooo go and check her out!! I wanted to keep this card monochromatic, which I have a tendency to do on Christmas cards, if I haven't used the traditional red & green, which is always a favorite for me.
The papers I used on this card are from a 6X6 pad I bought last year called Christmas Joy from First Edition. This pad is non-traditional colors of aqua, muted pinkish red, and shades or orange, half plain and half glittered, oooh yummy! It's so beautiful I hate to cut it up, I mean how sick is that? LOL
The border on top is MS Snowflake PAP decked out with rhinestones of course :-) and a little silver cord from my garage sale hauntings. The flourish is Holly from Cheery Lynn and the Poinsettia I made from Spellbinders Layered Poinsettia. The tiny little flowers are a Punch-a-Bunch I bought quite some time ago & can't remember if it has a name, sorry. All the flowers are sponged with a little Stampin Up Sage Shadow ink pad. It may be discontinued, I've had it for some time now. Centers of flowers are tiny silver beads, a gift from a friend, thanks J. Emma has some Liquid Applique' on her dress pizazzed up with some Frosted Lace Stickles, and her wings have Stardust Stickles.

Here are the Copic colors I used on Emma:
Birds- C1, 00
Skin- E02, 01, 00
Cheeks- R20, blended with E00
Hair- E25, 23, 21
Dress- G00, 000, 0000
Thats all for today bloggers, hope you enjoyed my little project. And don't forget to stop back on Friday for the FSS Blog Hop!!!
Hugs,
Maureen



1 comment:

  1. What an awesome color! Love it! I just made a Caroling Emma too, I'm going to add some glitter to her wings as well, great idea! :)

    ReplyDelete