Wednesday, September 5, 2012

Sunflowers & Thankfulness


Here's another sunflower card I colored from Fred She Said Designs. It's called Sunflowers & Thankfulness.
I've said this before, but Sunflowers are really one of my favorites. They are so cheery with  happy faces shining at me! I colored these with my Copic markers, of course, and how fun they are to color too! When I colored my pumpkins & sunflower project for the FSS blog hop my Y13 copic was empty, so I had to substitute and use Y21, but as you can see the brighter yellow just makes the flowers pop!
One of the other girls on my design team did this same card this week with the pre-colored image from the same set and I swear great minds must think alike, as our layout is almost identical, LOL.
I fussy cut the image of a single flower and added to to the top of the frame, which is pre-printed with the verse, and added a new die I just purchased from Picture This in Eau Claire. It's a Poppystamps die called Tilda Swirl, love, love, love this die! Papers are from my stash. I've been trying to dig in my scraps to use some of the stuff up, wow do I have a long way to go.
The Copics I used to color this image were:
Petals- YR24, Y17, Y13
Centers- E79, 57, 25
Leaves- YG97, 95, 91
Thanks for stopping by, hope you enjoyed this post and come again!
Hugs,
Maureen


1 comment: