Monday, February 10, 2014

Sweatersock Fairy

 
 
 
 
 
 
 
Hello there friends, happy Monday. I have a card today colored up with a Saturated Canary image called Sweatersock Fairy. I haven't colored one of Krista's images in a while, so I thought I need a pick me up & it really did the trick! And of course it didn't hurt that it was a Fairy.
Seems like there isn't a lot of stuff on this card, but I have used quite a few dies & I'll tell ya, if I hadn't run out of room there would have been more come out of the box too. Lordy how I love them dies!
Spellbinders, fancy lattice, Labels Ten, Venetian Accents for the little mask, a butterfly from Wonderful Wings (I did do a bit of pruning on this one) & Cheery Lynn's Mini Flourish One & Lace Corner Deco E.  The ribbon is from my stash & Candi's are from Picture This. The sentiment is from an old set I purchased from Whimsy Stamps. I don't like hugh sentiments on the front of my cards so I either computer generate them or use these little circle ones that I can punch & punch a backer circle, pop it up (pop dots are one of my fav's too) & good to go.
Here's a close-up & Copic colors used are listed below.
 

 
Skin- E13, 11, 000, W3
Cheeks- R30, E000
Lips- RV34, CB
Eyes- BV08, 04
W7, 5, 3, 00
Dress- BV04, 02, 01, 0000, W3
Socks- E71, 70, W3, CB
Wings- BV02, 01, W3, CB
 
Thanks so much for stopping in today & remember, if you have any questions, feel free to contact me at my email address below & I'll try my best to answer them for you.
Hugs,
Maureen

2 comments:

  1. Maureen this is gorgeous ans such fantastic colouring and colours you have used.

    gr karin

    ReplyDelete
  2. Absolutely stunning ! I love your colouring and all those die cuts..gorgeous..Hugz Gayle xx

    ReplyDelete