Monday, July 21, 2014

PPRS Inspiration Monday

 
 
 
 
 
LOOKING FOR THE BESTIES CHALLENGE? SCROLL DOWN TO NEXT POST
 
Hello Bloggers! glad to see you back again with me for some inspiration from Prickley Pear.  My card today uses EE0191 Victorian Book Sm., CLR027C Scalloped Oval Floral 4,  and the die set, D042 Scalloped Oval Nesting Die.
I've used some designer paper, a MS border punch, and a ribbon to complete my card. We are winding down on this release from Prickley Pear and we have new product coming out on August 15th. We will be having a Blog Hop to showcase the new stamps and I hope you'll join us.
I've colored my book stamp with Copic markers and the list is as follows:
Flower- R35, 32, 30, W3
Sm. flowers- B34, 32
Leaves- YG95, 93, 91
Book cover- E53, 51, 50
Pages- W1, 00
Table under boo- E40
 
Thanks for joining us today and be sure to stop by my Teammates blogs for some gorgeous eye candy!
Hugs, Maureen
 

4 comments:

  1. Just wonderful Maureen, clever pairing of the image and DP.

    B x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful card Maureen. The blue ribbon and bow really set this card off.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow! Maureen the small book looks awesome in the oval! I must remember this! Gorgeous creation!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love your DP you chose with the book! It rocks!

    ReplyDelete