Monday, September 15, 2014

My Besties International Challenge #19

 
 
 
 
 
Hello Besties fans! Time again for a challenge from the "A" Team. This time the challenge is "Bestie with a Pet"  There are tons of Bestie stamps with a pet at Sherri's Etsy store for you to choose from if you can join us. I do hope that you can. My image is from the Besties of Oz collection, IMG639.
I was in a mood for some fall colors so I chose to use bright yellow & oranges when making my card. I think it looks warm, happy, & pretty!
 
I've used some DP along with orange cardstock and stamped a few fall leaves here and there to make it all come together. I uses a Spellbinder die to make my sunflower. The doily, flourish & corner are all from Cheery Lynn. I colored my image with Copics and will list them below the close-up.
 
Copics used:
Skin- E13, 11, 0000
Cheeks- R20
Eyes- E29, 25
Hair- E44, 42, 40, 47
Lips- R22
Yellows- Y17, 04, 02, 000
Oranges- YR07, 04, 02, 00
Browns- E35, 33, 31, 30
Basket- E57, 51, 29
Cat fur- E50, 13
Nose & cheeks- R30
Eyes- YG67
Now I sure hope you can join us for this fun challenge and try your hand at winning one of the fabulous prizes we have to offer. This challenge runs until Sept. 27th so you have plenty of time to let your creative juices flow! Enter your submissions here and follow the Linky tools. Best of luck!


Thanks for joining me today & be sure to visit my Teammates listed on the sidebar for some wonderful Bestie inspiration!
 
Hugs, Maureen
 


2 comments: