Friday, November 28, 2014

Heartfelt "Romantique Garden" Release

 
 
 
 
Hello Bloggers. We are debuting the latest release from Heartfelt Creations today.
This is "Romantique Garden" and our wonderful Kathy has written the most intriguing
description of this collection I just had to share it with you.

Love is in full bloom with the Romantique Garden collection from Heartfelt Creations.  A romantic symphony composed in subtle shades of pink, fuchsia, green, cream and charcoal harmonizes beautifully with picturesque images of dainty hummingbirds, devoted love birds, graceful swans and delicate bleeding heart bushes.  Ornate ironwork backgrounds are in perfect harmony with layered elements of vintage sheet music, lace, flowing handwriting, scrollwork, florals, stripes and flourishes.  Six hand drawn stamp sets capture the idyllic beauty of a peaceful garden where swans glide across the surface of a glassy lake, nesting lovebirds are wreathed in flowers, and hummingbirds sip nectar from blossom laden branches of exquisite beauty.  The coordinating die cuts feature elegant swirled stems, a graduated set of bleeding heart blossoms and a majestic pair of swimming swans.  Dreamy and idyllic, uplifting and inspiring, romantic and moving as a masterfully scored concerto, this enchanting collection is a celebration of love and life amidst the extraordinary beauty of nature.
I have two cards for you today featuring two completely different styles, for me anyway. Although, they are my favorites, Coloring and Glitter! You just can't get any better than that!
My first card is this sweet little garden scene that I colored with my Copic markers. The stamp is
HCPC Romantique Garden. I've also used a snippet of the gorgeous paper pad. It makes me dream of summer, ahhhhhhhh.......
My next card is sparkly, glittery, and bright. I was researching Bleeding Hearts and found this picture of blue ones on the web, so this is where my inspiration came from. Who knew they could be more stunning than they already are??? I've also chosen to color black swans to coordinate with the charcoal paper from the Romantique Garden Collection paper pad.
 
 HCPC 3638 Romantique Swans PreCut stamp set on my card. Along with the
HCD 728 Timeless Amour Dies on this card.
Here's another view so you cab see how the heart stands up, yet still folds flat for mailing.
You can find the complete instructions for both my cards on the Heartfelt Creations Blog, and take a look at my team mates work, using this spectacular new collection!
Thanks so much for joining me today & come back again!
Hugs, Maureen
 
 
 


9 comments:

  1. Hi Maureen, I love what you did with the swans...you used black ones...wonderful with the blue bleeding hearts. The coloring of the little girls dress captures the light. Love them both.

    ReplyDelete
  2. love both of your projects, the little girl in the garden has fabulous colouring detail and the best wishes has some fabulous details with the heart die.Love how you used the bleeding hearts!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Both cards are mind blowing. I adore your coloring. Beautiful cards.
    Hugs,
    Archana

    ReplyDelete
  4. I am so in love with those blue bleeding hearts, you nailed the color of the blooms. Your coloring of both of the cards is just crazy gorgeous. I'm am such a fan of your work!! Hugs, Anne

    ReplyDelete
  5. Both cards are stunning!!! Love everything about them!! Hugs!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Gorgeous cards Maureen!!! I love both cards!!! The beautiful coloring in the first one and the blue in the second one are just spot on!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Maureen, both cards are simply stunning! I've never seen blue colored bleeding hearts...so unique and you've captured them perfectly! The coloring on both of your cards is simply breathtaking!
    Hugs,
    Tracey

    ReplyDelete
  8. Wow! Those black swans are amazing with the blue heartthrob flowers! Gorgeous work!

    ReplyDelete