Wednesday, December 17, 2014

Heartfelt Inspiration Wednesday

 
 
 
Time again for a bit of inspiration from Heartfelt Creations. My project today is a gift bag. I used the Romantique Garden Collection paper pad and the Heartthrob stamp and one of the Cut, Mat, Create dies to embellish my bag front. You can find the complete instructions for my project on the
 Heartfelt blog. The bag is created with the We R Memory Keepers Gift Bag Punch Board. it's really a fun little gadget. I colored my image with Copic markers and I'll list them below.
 
Due to the next two weeks being Holiday weeks we will be posting on the Heartfelt blog and the DT's blogs on Tuesday the 23rd & 30th.
 

Here's a close up of the pretty Bleeding Heart flowers and the Hummingbird.
 
Copics used:
Flowers- RV95, 93, 91, 69
Leaves- YG67, 63, 61
Hummingbird- G28, 21, 20
R89, 85, 83
I covered the finished Hummingbird with Yasutomo water color pearl paint to give him a bit of shimmer.
Thanks for joining me today and come back soon!
Hugs, Maureen
 


7 comments: