Thursday, February 19, 2015

Heartfelt Hugs & Butterfly Kisses




Hi bloggers. I am late with my post this week as my computer had to go to the Dr. What a bummer! I just got it back last evening so I'm adding my weekly "Wednesday" post today. Better late than never I'm thinking. I've made a cute banner from the new Butterfly Medley collection from
Heartfelt Creations. I love this release, but then I find myself saying that each and every new release! I am so blessed to be part of this company & it's team. My project instructions can be found HERE on the Heartfelt Creations blog, but if you have any questions about it, you can contact me directly at my email address listed at the bottom of this page. Anyway without further ado, here is my banner!
I've included a close-up of each piece of the banner, this was so super fun to make!
 
 
 
Well that's about it for me today, so if you haven't stopped by the Heartfelt BLOG yet this week you should, there are so many inspirational projects to help you get your craft on this week!
Thanks for stopping in to see me and stop in any time!
Hugs, Maureen
 
 
 
 
 



1 comment: