Wednesday, June 17, 2015

Heartfelt Creations Inspiration Wednesday




Hi bloggers, time again for some vivid inspiration with Heartfelt Creations Blazing Poppy Collection.
I love the bright cheerful colors of this collection, super pretty. I think there is something spectacular about bright red poppies! The background  on my card today uses one of the 5" X 7" card fronts in the Blazing Poppy paper pad. I think the picture printed layering  on these card fronts make it so easy to create a card. Even if you are a beginner and don't have a large amount of "tools" to work with yet, you can create stunning cards with just a bit of ribbon and glitter! 
If you would like to re-create this card or any of my teammates beautiful projects this week, you can find complete detailed instructions on the Heartfelt Creations Blog found HERE.

Thanks so much for joining me today and come back again soon.
Hugs, Maureen


7 comments:

  1. Maureen, this is jaw dropping gorgeous! The colors are so vibrant and your poppies are stunning! Those black swirl die cuts and poppy centres are the perfect touch!
    Hugs,
    Tracey

    ReplyDelete
  2. Maureen, this is soooo pretty! They make me think of my mom's old fashioned petunias! Love the bold colors and touches of glitter!

    ReplyDelete
  3. beautiful poppys Marueen,, love how you put this together

    ReplyDelete
  4. OMGoodness Maureen, so gorgeous!! Those flowers are just amazing.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Maureen this is simply stunning !!! LOVE it! hugs xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Just beautiful Maureen!! Such bright, colorful flowers...well done!!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi, I love all the depth of the Poppies...such a great card. Hugs

    ReplyDelete