Monday, June 22, 2015

My Besties Challenge #13




Hi bloggers. Time for a "Anything goes" challenge over at My Besties International blog. My card today used a Sherry Baldy image called Messy Bessy, found at Sherry's Etsy store. This card was made for a hairdresser who was retiring. I think she is just cuter than cute! I've included a close-up so you can see all the details Sherry added to make this a perfect fit for any cosmetologist. 


This challenge runs from 6-22 thru 7-3 and you can make anything you wish as long as it has a My Besties image.
The prize is 3 digital images or your choice for first place and a badge for the runner ups.
I hope you'll join us for this challenge and share your pretties with us! Just go to the challenge blog and follow the linky tools to enter.
Thanks for joining me today
Hugs, Maureen


No comments:

Post a Comment