Wednesday, July 8, 2015

Heartfelt Creations Sparkling Poinsettia Release



Merry Christmas everybody, happy holidays and seasons cheer!! Well not quite since it's been in the 80's the last couple days here which in my neck of the woods isn't anywhere close to winter. But I must say, there is no time like the present to get an early jump on our Christmas card making, right?  This Heartfelt Creations release Sparkling Poinsettia, is based in the  time honored traditional Christmas colors of red and green, my favorite I might add.  This release also has a pair of poinsettia dies and matching stamps that are absolutely stunning!  The ruffled edge of the petal dies are so unique and the veins in the stamps  make them like no other out there on the market today. The large Poinsettia die also has three holly leaves to accent your shaped flowers. My two cards today are complete opposites of each other, so as to show you that you can adapt this collection to any style or preference. My first card is a 6" X 6" and sort of "rustic vintage", if there is such a thing :-) using traditional colors with a touch of natural. I am also using one of the beautifully scripted sentiment pieces from the paper collection for the inside of my card. 


My second card is a 5" X 7" piece made entirely of white and silver. The poinsettias on this card are  made from Vellum which I think are so elegant looking. 
The complete detailed instructions for both my cards can be found on the Heartfelt Creations Blog, along with tons of Christmas inspiration flowing from my teammates, so be sure to go and check it out!
Thanks for joining me today and come back soon.
Hugs, Maureen

P.S. The weekly Wednesday post on the 22nd., we will be showcasing an addition to our super popular March "Peacock Paisley" release consisting of dies to cut the feather and Peacock stamps so you won't want to miss it!



8 comments:

  1. gorgeous and stunning card Maureen
    I'll give my address for the card under I love that very much.


    Are you on facebook Maureen?
    Would love to see your christmas cards in my facebookgroup Christmas cards only.
    https://www.facebook.com/groups/1060810930603477/

    Hope to see you there.

    Gr Karin

    ReplyDelete
  2. Maureen, your projects are ALWAYS just stunning. I absolutely love that second card.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Both cards are stunning!!! Hugs!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh my giddy aunt! You worked some amazing magic with these two cards, Maureen! The first one is so beautifully rusttic with the burlap bow, rusty jingle bells and red/tan color palette. I fell in love with it right away. And the verse inside is gorgeous. The second card is heavenly! All those frosty layers of white and silver...gorgeous silver embossing. Light, almost frothy flowers...wow.....pure eye candy! You just knocked it outta the park this week my friend!

    ReplyDelete
  5. love the vintage feel on the first one, gorgeous layers and the second is perfect elegance.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi, I love all the white on the card. Hugs

    ReplyDelete
  7. Maureen what can I say ..... WOW WOW and WOW!!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Saw this card and had to try it! Yours is a lot pretty then mine.have mine on my FB ,cricutjoyd,

    ReplyDelete