Wednesday, August 12, 2015

Heartfelt Creations "Farmers Market" release




Hi bloggers. Time for a new release from Heartfelt Creations. I LOVE this release. The fruits, veggies, cute little jugs, and berries are perfect for this time of year. This collection speaks "bountiful" in an absolutely perfect way! I have created two cards for you today and I hope you enjoy them and go to the web-store at Heartfelt Creations and check out the new "Farmers Market" collection. My first card uses the jars and Accents cling stamp set and my second card uses the gorgeous Peaches from the Berries and Peaches set.

Thanks for stopping by today and letting me share projects for the Farmers Market release. Stop on over to the HC Blog for buckets of inspiration from my teammates!
Hugs, Maureen


5 comments:

  1. two gorgeous cards with lots of details Maureen
    Gr Karin

    ReplyDelete
  2. Amazing cards! The coloring on the first card just grabs me...great layers, too. The second card...I feel as though I could just walk in and pick a peach! Wow! Fabulous!

    ReplyDelete
  3. two beautiful cards, love how you incorporated the dies and stamp images

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love both your cards Maureen... the colouring & layers look wonderful :)

    ReplyDelete