Wednesday, December 23, 2015

Heartfelt Creations Inspiration Wednesday




Hi bloggers! All ready for Christmas? it doesn't even seem like Christmas here in the mid-west. We have no snow! I am so used to white Christmas's it hard to get in a festive mood with no snow, poo! Anyway I do wish you all a merry Christmas and a Happy New Year too!
I have another card today from Heartfelt Creations "Coffee Talk" collection.  My card features the large Coffee Talk Background stamp. I used Versamark and silver embossing powder to make it really stand out from the blue paper.


You can see the words a bit better in this photo. You'll be able to find complete instructions for my card along with lots of pieces of inspiration on the Heartfelt Creations Blog.
Thanks so much for stopping in today and stop again anytime!

Hugs, Maureen


3 comments: