Wednesday, February 24, 2016

Happy Birthday Lilies




Hi bloggers, time to change up the color a bit. I've gone to the "sunset" colors for my card today. After all this collection from Heartfelt Creations is called "Sunrise Lily" so I thought I'd pay homage' to its name. We've had no sun whatsoever for the past few days and this card warms me up!


hre's a close-up of the pretty lilies and butterfly. Now if that doesn't warm you up, we're in big trouble!


Thanks for joing me today and be sure to hop on over to the Heartfelt Creations Blog and check out all the beauties on display this week.

Hugs, Maureen


7 comments:

  1. WOW Maureen this is so Gorgeous... Hugs :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Stunning card, Maureen! Love, love, love the colors! Your lilies are amazing...and thank you for a bit of sun over the internet today...we too have been missing that aspect from our weather lately!
    Hugs,
    Tracey

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi, this is a real stunner with the butterfly. Love it! hugs

    ReplyDelete