Friday, February 5, 2016

Heartfelt Creations DT Call




Hi bloggers. Heartfelt Creations is having a Design Team Call going on right now.
Part of the process involves them keeping a few of the current DT members. They use a voting system to help determine who shall stay and who shall go. I would very much like to stay on for another term. Soooooooo if you enjoy my work for Heartfelt please go to this link, http://hcgo.co/DesignTeamVoting2016  and vote for me! In order for the vote to be valid you must choose five names total, mine of course, LOL and four others. I would appreciate it so very much.
When you vote your name will be entered to win a $50.00 gift certificate!
The voting ends February 19th

Now for those of you who would like to apply to the DT call use this link for all the details. I must warn you ahead of time........THIS IS THE BEST COMPANY EVAH!!!!!!
If you want to become part of a family, get showered with praises and receive wonderful releases each and every month, then this is the place for you! You never know unless you try, so go for it!

Good luck to all of you who apply and don't forget to vote for me!

Hugs, Maureen

No comments:

Post a Comment