Wednesday, April 6, 2016

Relaxing Froggy Wednesday from Heartfelt Creations




Hi bloggers, I have a shaker card for you today with Heartfelt Creations Winking Frogs stamp set and the wonderful Water Lily stamp set along with the matching die. This is an off set gate fold for a little different look, I hope you enjoy it. This is the card front.


This is the inside of my card, cute huh?


Remember you can find the complete instructions for my card along with some awesome projects from my teammates over at the Heartfelt Creations Blog.

Thanks for stopping in today.
Hugs, Maureen


4 comments:

  1. beautiful lilies love the shaker idea, :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. wowwwww it's so beautiful in and outside Maureen
    Gr Karin

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful card Maureen...love the work you did on the inside! Hugs

    ReplyDelete