Wednesday, October 19, 2016

Heartfelt Clean and Simple




Hello bloggers. I am trying my hand at clean and simple this week. I have never been very good at it, but every now and again I give it a try. I thought the Blushing Rose Collection image called 
Blushing Rose Swirls was so pretty I didn't want to take away from it.  I colored it with the Zig Clean Color Real Brush markers, what a zinger of a name, huh! They are wonderful to work with and there are quite a few tutorials out there for them. I am loving them so far! I stamped the image with Versamark and used white embossing powder. Something new for me with water coloring and I think the look is fantastic.


I hope you enjoyed my card today and you can find complete instructions on the
 Heartfelt Creations Blog, along with tons of inspiration from my teammates.
Thanks for stopping by today.

Hugs, Maureen

7 comments:

  1. I loved this vellum flower ... so delicate flower

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is lovely! I love the layers and the pearl trim around the border of the card. Your card has clean lines and really appeals to me!

    ReplyDelete
  3. really pretty maureen, love your coloring

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi! wow, this is such a pretty card. The lines are so clean, love the way you colored the flowers! TFS
    Elsa

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi! wow, this is such a pretty card. The lines are so clean, love the way you colored the flowers! TFS
    Elsa

    ReplyDelete
  6. Very pretty card, Maureen!
    Hugs, Marie

    ReplyDelete