Wednesday, April 19, 2017

Aloha from Heartfelt Creations




Hi bloggers, here is another project from the newest release from Heartfelt Creations
The Tropical Paradise collection is one of my favorites this year. the birds are just stunning and this Zentanglesk (?) Toucan is a dream! I tried to use the colors of a true Toucan & work them into all the intricate swirls and lines of this stamp. I LOVE how he looks. I hope you do too!


Here's a close-up of this delightful happy bird!


Thanks for joining me today and be sure to head on over to the HC Blog for complete instructions on this project & tons of tropical inspiration from my teammates.

Hugs, Maureen


3 comments:

  1. Wow, wow, wow!!! This is absolutely gorgeous Maureen!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is just beautiful and bold my friend. Loving all those bright happy colors!

    ReplyDelete